maandag 27 september 2010

Third post: Wedding

Hi,

Last Friday I didn't came to the class.
That was because I had a wedding.
My colleague got married, so we had a party.
At first we went to the Town Hall.
It was very emotional.

After the Town Hall, we went to our work,
We had something to drink and eat.
It was fun and very nice to see my colleague in such a nice dress.
She has a beautiful dress.
Not to much diamonds and hotchpotch.

After that we went to the church.
The husband of my colleague is very relegious, so the preach was to hard for me.
Besides that it was beautiful.
A friend of mine sang a song.

At 8:30 pm the party began.
There were around 200 people, so is was quite busy.
Around 10:00 pm everybody was dancing.
I danced all night long.
I look back on a very nice day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten