woensdag 15 september 2010

First post: Party!

Hi,

Last monday I had a party.
My boss have got a marriage proposal on her holiday.
She came back by sunday night and monday she (and her fiance) came to her work.
I work in a pub and we planned a party for them there.
We had everything decorated, balloons, flags and everyone had a little horn.
When she arrived we were tooting and singing.

We had a little surprise for her.
Her parents were on vacation, but they came back for the party.
Her parents told her that they didn't came, but they were there!
We hide them in the kitchen and after the concratulations we said that we have a little surprise.
Her parents came from the kitchen.
After an emotional moment the party began!

All the regular quest and friends were there.
We drinks beer and talk about the proposal.
It was a very nice party, I hope that the wedding is also a big party!

This was my monday evening.

Greets Michelle!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten