maandag 4 oktober 2010

Fourth post:My week

Hi,

I had a very busy week. Homework, work, a boyfriend etc.
Last Monday I had to make homework, the whole day.
Tuesday till friday I went to school.
Sometimes I have 1 class, that means 2 hours school.
I have to travel 2 times 1,5 hour, so I must travel 3 hours!

At Wednesday I had a business meeting from the education committee.
And I also told them that some people stay at home, because you must to travel to much.
They going to look at that, maybe they can plan more classes on one day.
We also told about the introduction at the begin of the year.
Last introduction wasn't nice, so there has to come some changes.
I was at home at eleven o'clock at the evening.

At Thursday I had to work till half past one in the night.
Friday I went to school and after school I went directly to my work.
Saturday I had some time to relax, I went to my grandparents.
At the evening I had to work till 4 o'clock in the night.
At Sunday I had to work, a double shift.
I worked real much this weekend.
Now it is Monday and I make my homework.

I don't have a schedule for this comming week.
I think I have to work a lot.
I also think that I have to do really much for school.

Ohh, about the business meeting of Friday,
We practice a lot, and the practice makes me really reassured.
I was really nervous!
I thought that I couldn't say a word anymore, but I could!
I was so happy that it was over, and I did it!
I am very content with the result.

Greets Michelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten